Every SATURDAY we will be giving away PATRON RANKS in Philippines and Pacific.
Create a team of FIVE and compete in our 5v5 PH Weekly Tours.
Win ONCE and you will be given the chance to become the GRAND CHAMPION in our monthly finals.
The Grand Champions will be given GLOBAL RANKS.
WEEKLY TOURNAMENT PRIZES:
- 1st Placer will get 1 month PATRON RANK in Philippines or Pacific (their choice) + 100RGD.
- 2nd Placer will get 1 month PATRON RANK in the channel that the 1st placer did not choose.
Members of the winning team for the MONTHLY TOURNAMENT will get GLOBAL RANKS for 1 month.
(They will be able to host in any channel for one whole month)
DATE & TIME:
Every Saturday, 6:00 PM (12:00 RMT)
GENERAL TOURNAMENT RULES:
- General rules of RGC must be observed at all times during the tournament.
- Any violation may result in a kick, ban, or disqualification from the tournament.
- Adoption of players will only be allowed for the FIRST ROUND
- Reserve players can play at any time.
- Ranks will be given to those who played. SWAP RANKS will no longer be entertained.
- Tour will continue with or without your team. if your complete join your hosted game. any team fail to comply within DQ time will be Disqualified.
- If you agree to the rules above you can now register..
-Weely Tour: Tour Will be single elimination, Finals will be Bo1 (Best of One)
-Grand Finals: Grand Finals will be loosers bracket. Finals will be twice to beat. (Winners bracket[losers bracket vs winners bracket] Winners bracket need to beat losers bracket once, while losers bracket need to beat winners bracket twice)
- Teams will be given a grace period of 15 minutes. Incomplete teams after the lapse of 15 minutes will be DISQUALIFIED.
- Team captains will -roll to know who plays Sentinel and Scourge. (higher number will be Sentinel, lower number will be Scourge)
- Players are not allowed to use the !latency command.
- Pausing the game is NOT ALLOWED unless there is an emergency. Players must be informed and a countdown (3 2 1 or 1 2 3) is required before pausing or unpausing the game.
- Absolutely NO REMAKE after FIRST BLOOD.
2 necronomicons per team
2 Guinsoos per team
2 Eul's Scepter of Divinity per team
1 Crimson Guard
Using radiance in the courier is PROHIBITED
Thread will be closed on FRIDAY at 11:59 PM.
Players will be vouched on the day of the tournament.
NOTE: (info on Grand Finals)
- The FIRST Grand Finals will be composed of the FOUR WINNING TEAMS for the first four weeks of the tournament. FOUR TEAMS WILL BE COMPETING.
- The SUCCEEDING Grand Finals will be composed of the FOUR WEEKLY WINNERS after the last grand finals and the Defending Champion (Grand Finals winner). FIVE TEAMS WILL BE COMPETING.
For questions or clarifications, whisper Deelps, [z]ombi[e], or €kamui.